- Johns Hopkins University Faculty – report incidents to a department chair, dean for faculty affairs, or member of the Risk Assessment Team: George Economas (East Baltimore) or Mark Long (Homewood), Security; Michelle Carlstrom, FASAP; Patricia McLean, Office of the General Counsel.
- Johns Hopkins University Staff – report incidents to your supervisor, Human Resources and/or Employee Relations, or Security at 410-516-7777.
- Johns Hopkins University Residents and Fellows – report incidents to your residency or program director, the Dean of Academic Affairs or Postdoctoral Affairs, or Security at 410-955-5585.
- Johns Hopkins University Students – report to your dean, director of student affairs, or Security at 410-516-7777.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System sites other than those listed below – report incidents to HR Consulting and Labor Relations at 410-955-6783 or Security at 410-955-5585.
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare – HR, Joe Rammacca at 410-454-4615
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians – HR, Leslie Rhode at 410-338-3500
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group – HR, Denise Lannon at 410-288-8135 or Security at 410-550-0333.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center – HR, Evelyn Oberender at 410-550-0433 or Security at 410-550-0333.
You may also contact the Workplace Risk Assessment program manager at 410-955-2579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.